DETERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT PLACEMENT, WORK ENVIRONMENT AND COMPETENCY OF EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE THROUGH WORK MOTIVATION IN EMPLOYEE OPD KB WORKERS IN DISTRICT AND CITY IN RIAU ISLANDS PROVINCE

Main Article Content

Humala Lubis
Chablullah Wibisono
Bambang Satriawan

Abstract

This research was conducted at the District and City KB Regional Organization (OPD) in Riau Islands Province. Based on the phenomenon that occurs, there are still employees who have low performance are often found in several indicators, including delays in proposing budget activity plans. The number of samples in this study was as many as the population or called the saturated sample in which all populations were sampled as many as 78. As for the respondents, the OPD KB employees in each regency/city in 7 Riau Islands Province. By the hypotheses that have been formulated, in this study, inferential statistical data analysis is measured using Smart PLS (Partial Least Square) software starting from measurement models (outer models), structure models (inner models), and hypothesis testing. Determination Coefficient (R Square) Work Placement, Work Environment, Work Competence, and Motivation explains the Employee Performance variable 73.1%, and the remaining 26.9% is influenced or explained by other factors. Next is the Job Placement, Work Environment and Competence explains the Work Motivation variable by 71.5%. The remaining 28.5% is influenced or explained by other factors or variables not examined in this research model. To improve the performance of KB family planning staff, it can be done by motivating employees to work and be creative in their work.

Article Details

Section
Articles